HI,
I am planning on coming out next week. I'll get to Debbie's sunday night, so either monday or Tuesday we can get together. Let me know what day works best and what you want to do. I am planning on taking AJ to disneyland one of those days. Perhaps we can go to the animal farm at the OC Fairgrounds, or the park- whatever.
Let me know
Monday, September 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Yay . . . I'm excited to see you and I know Cade will be excited to see austin too! I am free Tues! I'm up for whatever!
Tuesday is good for me too! That's our normal get-the-kids-out-of-the-house-and-do-something-fun day. We all know this is more for the moms, though! ;)
Tues. is great. Can't wait to see you!
Hey Tricia! I know this is completely random but this is Jessica Reber. I found your blogspot after I was creepily looking at the links off of other poeples blogs! I was bored what can I say? Anyway I loved looking at your blog and wanted to say hi! Congratulations on expecting a little boy! That is very exciting, especially for me with three GIRLS! Anyway I hope you don't mind me keeping tabs on your blog, it's fun to catch up with old friends.
HI,
so I'm driving down around 6 tonight- see ya soon!
I am jealous that I am not there to party with you girls! Luckies!!!
Thanks for coming to visit! It was a lot of fun to see you!
It was great to see you! Thank you for coming down. We will have to try and get together over Thanksgiving in Utah.
We had a great time too! :) Austin looks exactly the same, just taller! ;) Girls night was the best, though. I just love chatting and laughing with good friends!
Post a Comment