Hello,
I'll be in Utah for the week of Thanksgiving and wanted to plan a get together with everyone who's going to be there. I was thinking Mon or Tue so that there is still family time for thanksgiving holiday. I am sure we can meet at my sister in laws or brothers if we need a place to all hang out. Let me know if you'll be around and what days and times work for you. I loved seeing the OC gang and can't wait to hear from you guys. Any old roomies around?
Thursday, November 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

17 comments:
Hey Mon or Tues sounds great to us! I'll be here waiting to play all day! I tutor on that Tuesday morning but the afternoon is free and that's my only obligation. That will be so much fun to see you!
We re going to Idaho for Thanksgiving....We'll be in Utah for Christmas-about the time your havi ng a baby! Bummer to miss you but have FUN!
I think that I am going to be in Provo then. I would love to get togther with everyone. Sydney seriously needs kids to play with. I still have the same cell # so give me a call.
I'm here too and would love to see you! Tues. works best for me, but if Mon. is better for everyone else, I can change my plans . . . no problem. Just let me know.
We arrive in Provo on Tuesday in the late afternoon. I would love to meet up with everyone, too. Give me a call on my cell phone and perhaps I can join everyone for a couple of hours.
Let's plan tue afternoon. Do we just want to hang out at my sister in laws? Should we say 1pm She lives in highland. Or is there somewhere cool to meet up and play? shannon's house has a ton of toys and play area in the basement (with a slide). I think she'll be fine with it. my cell is 559-827-2477. let me know what works. So it should be Jenny, Carrie, trenda and debbie- right?
If your sister-in-law is okay with it, it sounds good to me. Somewhere that we can chat and let the kids just run. I will call you when I get there on Mon. and get the address from you. See you then
How far is Highland from Provo? We are driving from St. George. We should get there by 1 p.m. I can call you if I make it.
WAHOOOOOOOOOOO!! I'm super excited to see all of you!! We might be a few minutes late, but we'll be there to play and play! So fun! I can't wait to see all of you!
Sounds good to me! Could you e-mail me with the address?
I'll post the directions on sunday and feel free to call my cell. see ya!!!
highland is right before the point of the mtn so i'd say 30 min but i can't remember how far it is from provo
HI! Im not an OC girl or an old roomie....just an old friend! If you are up towards Ogden let me know. I would love to see you guys.
dawners i consider you in the old roomie category.
Thanks Big T! Wish I could come and meet you. My family is driving in from Washington today to stay with us! Have Fun in Utah and take some pictures!!! Rest up too.... that baby is coming soon (:
t's cell #559-827-2477
Oh, I'm jealous! :( Have a great time, girls!
Post a Comment