Thursday, May 29, 2008

sO wHaT dO YoU dO FoR fUn?


Aj tries out the new pool

Shane swings while watching Aj swim

Austin has been busy building "castles"
and playing in his room

After reading time I set two books up by Shane
so he would have something to look at while I showered.
When I got out Austin had built Shane a "Castle"

AJ loves to play with his toys. He just earned these
Monsters, Inc. toys for using the big boy potty. Go Austin!

3 comments:

Liz said...

Your pics are so cute! Shane looks like a very happy baby and it's so cute how AJ entertains him!

Pollock Palooza said...

Ok I can't believe it... is that the same pool from before? That is some serious construction if it's still going strong! And I love the book castle! Makes me want to come visit.

Brent and Jessica said...

Look how big they are getting!!1 Can't wait to see you guys!!