Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Peek a Boo Spaghetti




Shane's first spaghetti dinner (9/9/08).  
Entertainment provided by Austin

12 comments:

Rhonda said...

Those are the best pictures! Thank goodness for bath tubs!

Liz said...

Yeah! Glad to have you back in the blogging world! :) Your boys are getting so big! I love the picture at the top in their costumes! So cute!

Unknown said...

Great photos and backgrounds..... glad to "see" you again!
Have a happy halloween!

Peggy said...

Love your blog-cute!

Cyndy and George said...

Adorable! The costumes are darling!

Debbie Stout said...

Very funny pictures!!! I hope all is well. Keep me posted if you plan on coming to So. Cal later. I would love to hook up even if it is for a golden spoon run.

Anonymous said...

They are best buddies!!! So cute and fun to have each other I'm sure! Hope you all are doing well, good luck this weekend with the funeral. We will be thinking of you all!

Dawn said...

I LOVE the halloween picture of your boys!! Looks like life keeps getting busier!

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

Hooray for an update! Congrats to Joel on the CPA exam. Keep up the good work! And all the pics are AWESOME!

Did I mention I miss you? Because I do. :o)

Brent and Jessica said...

Okay, how adorable BUT it still doesn't beat the picture at our house...

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

Heck yeah I want to see you! Do you need a place to crash? We have an extra room with two beds! You're more than welcome to be our guest. I know you stayed with the Stouts last time and since they have their new bundle of joy, you're more than welcome to stay with us. Also, I'd love to meet up with you at D-land too. I go every week, as I'm sure my blog indicates. ;o)

HOORAY! I hope you come!

Carrie Anne said...

welcome back to blogging! i didn't know where you went!:) love the pictures...i swear the boys are literally twins! kana said you guys were moving...how is that going? what's the latest?