You are looking especially thin, my Dear! Kudos to you!
I agree! and you need to tell me where you got that super cute dress! I am hoping it is off the internet and not some fab shop in Cali!!
I just love weddings! Your family looks great. We miss you guys!
you guys are too nice. i got the dress at the dress barn actually. who knew there could be so many cute dresses in one store
Beautiful family picture!
cute dress hot mama!!! you're looking awesome!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
You are looking especially thin, my Dear! Kudos to you!
I agree! and you need to tell me where you got that super cute dress! I am hoping it is off the internet and not some fab shop in Cali!!
I just love weddings! Your family looks great. We miss you guys!
you guys are too nice. i got the dress at the dress barn actually. who knew there could be so many cute dresses in one store
Beautiful family picture!
cute dress hot mama!!! you're looking awesome!!
Post a Comment