Monday, February 1, 2010

the Ahhh in Austin

Austin is such a sweet little guy. Lately, he has been giving me lots of hugs and saying "I love you mommy."He is so good to his brother Shane and loves to help out. He has been very excited for his aunts to have their babies and he loves playing with his cousins.

ryan, austin, brooklynn, anna and aspynn
Austin and Aspynn

That awww can also be the steam blowing from mom's head as my "little angel" continues to try my patience. On this particular day Aj yelled for me to "come quick." I go running into the bathroom (hoping he's Ok) to find a full moon and Austin laughing at me. Where does he learn these things?
One minute he tells me he loves me and then five minutes later he yells " I hate you!" and runs away. Is this normal 5 yr old behavior?

1 comment:

Dawn said...

YES it is normal 5 YO behavior....and 6YO and 7YO....!
I love the toiet pic that made me laugh.