Thursday, May 10, 2007

Out and about in April











HI!




April was a busy but fun month for us. April 7th we went to my aunt Sharla's for a big Easter hunt and dinner. We left AJ with my mom and then Joel and I went on a cruise. We went to Cozumel, Grand Caymen, Ocho Rios and Grand Turks. It was SO nice. You can see us holding a sting ray in Grand Caymen. This was our third cruise, but first time with a balcony and let me tell ya, the balcony is worth the money. We loved it!

The last weekend in April we went to San Diego to meet Joel's brother Zane and his family at the San Diego Zoo. AJ loved every minute of it. He loved playing with his cousin Gage and hasn't stopped talking about him since. He also had a great time at the beach. He and his dad tried to dodge the waves.

In April, I was called to be the Young Women's president and am excited to serve there. After going back and forth on buying a house we finally decided to cancel. A lot of stress from the weight of the decision is finally lessening. It would have been a beautiful house but we're not sure the timing is right for us.

Hope everyone is doing fantastic!!






4 comments:

Kyle/Michelle said...

It's so fun to see pictures of you and your family! I'm jealous of the cruises! Sounds and looks like life is treating you guys good.

Trenda said...

I didn't know you had a blog!! I was checking my site meter and saw your name! I think it's a great way to keep in touch with others. The cruise looked like a lot of fun! I am trying to talk Craig into going on one next year after graduation as a present from ourselves. . . we'll see! I'll be checking your blog periodically, and look forward to hearing about all of your adventures!!

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

Hooray! I just found your blog through someone else's from the AP Ward, can't even remember who, just glad I found ya! Keep the updates coming!

Underwood's in Cali said...

michelle,
I am so excited to hear from you (and everyone else)but I don't have a way to comtact you. email me! underwoodtricia@hotmail.com