Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Happy Birthday Joel!



Joel turned 31 on Monday. Aj made him breakfast, eggs and potatoes and then helped blow out the candles on his cake later that evening. (Yes, I know the cake is half gone we recycled my bithday cake from 5 days previous)

5 comments:

Pollock Palooza said...

HA!!! I love the twice used cake :) That's the funniest thing I've ever seen... I would've done the same thing! By the way the elephant ride looks pretty cool regardless of the screaming.

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

Happy Birthday to you both! Aaron turns 31 this year too! 1976 is a good year to choose your men from, I guess, huh? ;o)

Courtney said...

Hey, Underwood's! It is Courtney Wallace from Fullerton (well, St. George, Utah now). We have a blog too...wallacedepot.blogspot.com.
I loved reading your entries and seeing your pictures. Where has the time gone? I can't believe that we left Fullerton 2 years ago...what a wild ride! We miss you!

Dawn said...

Hey Happy birthday to you both!! You have a cute little family. Keep us posted on what you are up to these days.
Dawn (Davis) McEwan

Jake and Libby: said...

HEY JOEL!!!! I'm SO happy to see you have a wonderful family! Check out our blog
http://ourphairfamily.blogspot.com/

I'm so glad that you guys are happy and doing so well!

Libby (Morey) Phair