Wednesday, December 19, 2007

All quiet on the baby front

Just thought I'd let you know- NOTHING is happening. I am the same as last week and so nope, no baby this week. My next apt is on the 24th (yep, AJ's bday)so we are just playing the waiting game.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Tick, tock, tick, tock. Maybe this little guy wants to share a birthday with his big brother? ;) I was three days overdue with Gavin and had a scheduled c-section, so I can't help you with any tips! Good luck and I can't wait to hear all about it!

Dawn said...

The last few days seem sooooo long!
I keep checking your website so see if you had the baby! Good luck!

Carrie Anne said...

UGH! You'll make it! Maybe the excitement of Christmas will send you into labor? Oh good luck! Keep us posted FOR SURE! Walking a lot? I have no idea!:)

Debbie Stout said...

I hope you are doing well. You are in our thoughts!!! From what I heard don't forget to BREATHE. O.k., I know that is easy for me to say, since I have not gone through the experience. I will check back soon.