David, Chelsea, Stacy and Brian talking around the fire
Conner and Shane. I couldn't have manged without the help of cousins taking care of the boys. Thanks!

The money shot!

Brent and Jess came and we rented a little motor boat. Brent was so excited to try out his new lour. He kept saying "oh this is the money spot." He had the perfect cast when... it went in a tree. He couldn't just let it go, he had to spend the rest of our time in the boat getting it down. He didn't realize I was taking pictures. :) When we were out on the lake, we saw deer, wild turkeys, all kinds of birds and I kept saying i wanted to see a mountian lion or bobcat come down for a drink. Little did we know those back at camp got to see a bobcat stroll right on by. We also were visited throughout the week by skunks, raccoons, deer, bats, squrills and the most annoying yellowjackets.






3 comments:
What a great trip! Fun to see you as always...! :)
It looks like you had fun! As usual, we saw the Fireworks from the local H.S.
"can I talk to him? Hi Austin!" That's from Kennedy. She loves seeing him.
Post a Comment