I took Shane and Austin to disneyland for a few days before our passes expire. They were such troopers for the entire trip. They did well in the car and absolutely loved disneyland.
We met up with the Pollock's and had a great time.
A much anticipated reunion... Kennedy, Austin and MacKenzie
Liz and Tricia... Two hot chicks!!!
Kennedy with Handy Manny. I was going to take a picture of the boys w/ Handy Manny b/c they both love him , BUT Shane started crying as I got within a yard of him.

Shane kept walking over to this picture of Monsters, Inc but would not get too close. He cried during the ride.
Later that night we hooked up with more friends.
Austin's being a monkey in line for the Jungle Cruise with Keirra and Alex
Shane's getting pretty tired but refused to take a nap
The next day I took the boys for a few hours by myself. They got to pick their favorites before the long drive home. AJ's Favorite rides were Buzz (astroblasters), Pirates and the rockets. Shane's Favorites were Pooh, Small World and Jungle Cruise.
AJ being funny during Small World
I was just excited this trip was a success. I got to see some good friends and make memories with my boys. Thank you Stout's for the accommodations. The boys liked the "frog house" and Dakota is beautiful. (I wish I would have taken pictures).

7 comments:
Looks like a fun trip. I can't wait til Kaitlyn is old enough to appreciate it so we can go! :)
OH man! Its a small world was closed when we went. Guess we will have to go again! Looks like you had a great time, and you are very brave for taking them yourself!
I totaly spaced when we got into Disneyland on Thursday. I remembered when we were pulling into the parking structure but then got sidetracked by the crowds. Sorry we missed you guys! SO GLAD to hear that everything went well! You're a SUPER MOM for sure!
Wow - you are AMAZING! Glad it was a fun trip for all! I'm with Liz - can't wait til Jake can appreciate it and have a good time!
TTYL!
We had so much fun too! We're totally turning into Disneyland dorks. Okay and Kennedy keeps talking about how she likes scary rides now... until we drive by Scandia and there's that huge ride right next to the freeway and she'll say, "I mean, I DON'T like scary ones".
We had so much fun with you and the boys. You are an amazing woman!
I see you got your vacation fix in!! How fun, I cannot wait to take Colby!!
Post a Comment