
Aj found his sunglasses and wanted to wear them
all day, inside and outside :)

Yes another picture of the AJ holding Shane becuase
AJ asks me to take them everyday

I was a little busy so AJ offered to feed the baby :D
Shane was fussing a little and Aj pulled off his shirt
and said "Shane need milk"

Doing a little reading

Shanner loves this toy (thanks Tana) and I put him
under it so he can play and I can get about 20 minutes
to get things done. The only problem is AJ thinks he
gets to play with it too. Most of the time time they lay
uder it and play and laugh togther. It is very cute.

8 comments:
What a great big brother. That is so cute that he wants to take care of Shane.
OK I messed up-that deleted comment was suppose to be from me. Anyway! That's hilarious AJ wearing his sunglasses. I can't believe how big Shane is! He looks like a big boy! They grow up so darn fast!
Your boys are getting so big! Gosh Shane looks so different every week! He is going to be a toddler before we know it! I can't wait to have mine here....
Ha! I love the "feeding" picture- that's hilarious! Such cute boys! It's going to be so nice when they can start really playing with each other!
So funny! I loved reading time he looks totally into it!
Cute and fun pictures! How are you holding up super star mom of 2 boys? I hope things are going well for you! Shane is so chubby and chunky...I love it!:) AJ is so funny, too!
I think everyone loves that toy! That toy is priceless!
Post a Comment