Wednesday, April 23, 2008

No one deserves it more



I am SO excited and SO proud of Joel. He was just awarded
"Employee of the Year." Since you can't quite make out what is typed on the certificate and Joel is too modest to brag, I'll quote my favorite line. "His intelligence and insight, coupled with his extraordinary work ethic have made Joel and integral part of the Central Valley Division team." I have to second that comment, and really no one deserves it more. To quote Austin "Great Job!"

5 comments:

Liz said...

Wow! Congrats Joel! Way to go!

Heather Alvarez said...

YEAH Joel! I'm not surprised a bit he's always been a trooper!

traci said...

That is so awesome. He is a wonderful guy who deserves all the praise from his job. It's awesome that they recognize what an amazing guy he is. We second them!

Babcocks said...

Congradulations Joel! You deserve it. You are a hard worker and we all know how hard you work and finally so do they! HEY

Brittany said...

its just too bad he has to work so late just to get a piece of paper...j/k congratulations Joel!