Friday, December 19, 2008

A disney trip I'll never forget




I took the boys to Orange County for a quick Disney trip.  I stopped by the Tai Pan (loved it) and then stayed with the Warrens.  All I can say is "sorry"  like 500 times.  Shane was totally constipated and would only sleep for a few minutes and then wake up screaming- all night.  The next morning, Abbey and Aj were running around and Abbey tapped on a window and her fist went right through it.  Sara had to take her to the ER.  Shane finally did his business and we were off to Disneyland to meet Peggy and the boys.  The loved the Woody's round up show and had a good time.  That night we were staying w/ Ted and Peggy and Shane woke up every few hours puking his guts out.  It was bad, so the next morning we decided just to drive home.   Sorry to all involved.  

1 comment:

Debbie Stout said...

So sorry to miss you. Maybe next time you are down we can hook up. Sounds like a very interesting trip.