Friday, December 19, 2008

New in November



So I'll get to the point. We finally made it to our new home and we are all together again.  Grandma and Larry helped out a ton with the move by watching the boys and then helping mom decorate. All of my siblings (except Ben and Fam) are coming to our house for Thanksgiving so I wanted to be all moved in within two weeks. 
 
We had a nice Turkey day at the Babcock's and the next day met up with everyone again at the Jelly Belly factory for a tour on Friday.  Saturday Brandon, Benton, Taracita, Mom and I went to Yuba City to see where we grew up and got a kick out of the old sights. 


Sunday, Brent blessed his baby Colby and had a nice luncheon.  Monday, Brandon and Benton drove home to Utah.  There was a Lot of driving but the best was watching our kids play together.  AJ and Junior were best buds.

6 comments:

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

Happy to see you're settled in to your new place and the family is together again!

Tripp Family said...

Wishing your family a Merry Christmas!

Cyndy and George said...

Holy Smokes that was a lot of blogging! I must say... I REALLY do miss you and your family. Hope all is well and that your holidays are awesome!

Peggy said...

LOVE all your new posts! And what I can see of your house & decor-too cute! And No-you're the best! We miss you!

Brent and Jessica said...

You finally updated your blog...we have been waiting! :) I hope you had a great Christmas up in Utah!!

Brent and Jessica said...

Thank you so mucu for bringing back our HEAVY dish in one piece!! :) I hope you guys had a great Christmas, and you will have to tell us all about your trip. Did the boys have a good birthday? We sent you a text for their birthdays but didn't hear back...I hope you got it!