I think this says it all. People ask if I'm still potty training and I don't know. We have been gone for the past few weeks and he has totally given up. I think I'll try again later.
Oh my gosh this is so funny! I laughed right out loud! I can feel these days ahead... You are BRAVE to attempt potty training while pregnant! Hope you are doing great... you are getting close. Name picked out yet? What things do you need for the new little guy? Let's talk soon!
Seriously, I wouldn't worry about it right now. Potty training shouldn't take months and months. I know we talked about this, but it'll be quick and easy when he's ready! Oh, and when you're ready, ditch the Pull Ups and go straight to undies. Those things are nothing but glorified dipes! ;)
We have the same potty seat! We are on and off too. It's my fault. I need to just take the diapers away and let him pee and learn, but that is such a pain! Good luck!
3 comments:
Oh my gosh this is so funny! I laughed right out loud! I can feel these days ahead... You are BRAVE to attempt potty training while pregnant! Hope you are doing great... you are getting close. Name picked out yet? What things do you need for the new little guy? Let's talk soon!
Cute picture!!
Seriously, I wouldn't worry about it right now. Potty training shouldn't take months and months. I know we talked about this, but it'll be quick and easy when he's ready! Oh, and when you're ready, ditch the Pull Ups and go straight to undies. Those things are nothing but glorified dipes! ;)
We have the same potty seat! We are on and off too. It's my fault. I need to just take the diapers away and let him pee and learn, but that is such a pain! Good luck!
Post a Comment