Sunday, October 28, 2007

Tricia's Top 5... in the past week

Have you ever noticed that people treat you different when you're pregnant? They think they can touch your stomach and "compliment" you on your weight gain. Well here's my favorite five from the past week.

5. I thought they made maternity clothes much cuter these days... those just aren't doing much for you.

4. Oh yep, you're definetly pregnant now

3. You don't look that big, when are you due? (Dec 27th) Oh wow, you still have a ways to go.

2. You look so big and happy.

1. (From a super sweet old lady with a big smile on her face) "You're really rolley polley now"

Yep folks, there ya have it. Don't you want to run out and bring more spirits to the world?

8 comments:

Carrie Anne said...

Oh the comments from people...so hilarious and so offending.:) People tell you you're not big enough...people tell you you're huge...pregnancy is so flattering! NOT!:)

Debbie Stout said...

These are great comments...oh what people say! At least you don't get, when are you expecting and you are not even pregant!

Weston & Jennie said...

Some people just don't think before they speak. They best is when you are in the grocery store and some random person walks up and touches your belly. NOT NICE PEOPEL!!

Trenda said...

Too funny! When I was 8 months with Cade I was on the second floor of my dads office and a lady I had never met said, "wow, if you get any bigger, we're gonna need a crane to get you out of here!" NICE!

Castiel Moyes said...

That was so funny Tricia! I know exactly what you are talking about. When I was about eight months pregnant I had a lady ask me if I was having twins. I thought that was bad but then in the same day a girl acted surprised when i told her I was pregnant and she said she hadn't even noticed. I think that one takes the cake. I guess she just thought I was really really FAT!

summer c said...

I hate that people think they can rub your belly when your pregnant! It totally freaks me out. Maybe next week at church you can just wear a sign on your back that says "no comments please" :)

Dawn said...

I hate it when people say you are getting HUGE! What are you sappose to say....

Becky Mutter said...

People should just follow Thumper's advice and Not say Nuthin' at all! I always get asked if I'm sure I'm not having twins!