Monday, October 8, 2007

Our trip to the OC






Aj and I went to Orange county to visit our friends last week. I really wanted to see everyone before their husband's graduate and they all move. Dallas and Debbie were nice enough to let us stay with them and it really ended up being a highlight for me. Instead of staying in a hotel you get to be with friends, how cool is that? Monday we went to disneyland. The barney's and Tana ended up meeting us there so it was fun to have someone to wait in line with. We waited in line for the Nemo ride for 45 min. The kids did a great job of entertaining themselves. Of course right as we get up to the front of the line to board the sub I smell something a little gross... sure enough Aj has pooped his pants and now we all get to smell it becuase there is NO way I am getting out line now.

Tuesday we went to the park with the Debbie, Palmer's, Poulter's and Barney's. The kids had fun playing and of course we mom's enjoyed talking. We didn't get to talk enough and decided to meet up with Sara at the Golden Spoon later that night- no kids. (Thanks again Craig for watching AJ). I had such a fun time seeing everyone.

4 comments:

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

And I had such a fun time seeing you! :o)

Lindsay said...

I'm glad you came for a visit. Too bad we didn't renew our Disney passes. I'm jealous!

Debbie Stout said...

I had such a fun time with you and AJ. You are an amazing woman! Come down again...you are always welcome!

Carrie Anne said...

I'm so jealous all of you got to hang out! What fun! And your hair looks AWESOME! Totally loving it!