SUNBEAM!!! I Can't believe my little boy is a Sunbeam. His teacher's said he did well. I am having a hard time believing Aj is 3.He is so cute when he sings(yells) sunbeam and now he is one. cute, cute.
No way! Austin is a sunbeam!! I guess since his birthday falls in December, that means he's a year ahead of Anna in Primary. . . . we still can't get her to go to nursery willingly.
It is kindof crazy huh. Sydney just started Sunbeams too! She didn't really want to go her first time, but she stayed and loved it. It was cute, she came home and told Weston "I was a little bit scared Daddy." She did great though.
4 comments:
No way! Austin is a sunbeam!! I guess since his birthday falls in December, that means he's a year ahead of Anna in Primary. . . . we still can't get her to go to nursery willingly.
Totally jealous! He is so cute!
I cannot believe it either when Kendall went to Sunbeams I thought that she would be running and screaming down the isles....They sure suprise you!
It is kindof crazy huh. Sydney just started Sunbeams too! She didn't really want to go her first time, but she stayed and loved it. It was cute, she came home and told Weston "I was a little bit scared Daddy." She did great though.
Post a Comment