
I can not believe how much Shane is growing, its nuts!!! We went to his doc apt and he now weighs 9lbs 11oz and is 22 in long. Crazy!!! Yes in three weeks my son has put on over 2 lbs and has grown almost 2 inches. We joked that we are going to have boys on both ends of the spectrum. Aj was so little (he is still in 18 mo/ 2yr pants) and shane is getting so big.

I have to write a little about AJ because I am so impressed by him. Everyone keeps asking how he's doing. Is he jealous, out of control, acting out, etc but he really is being a good big brother. He loves Shane so much it's just heart warming. If Shane even starts to cry AJ runs over to the swing (or where ever) and says "Shane, don't cry. You alright" Then he starts to sing him "I am a child of God" or gives him a toy. Whatever Aj is doing or playing with he wants to share with Shane. If Austin has a lion he gives Shane the elephant. AJ likes to hide (under the pillows especially)and wanted Shane to hide with him- hence, the picture of them on my floor.
He loves to hold him and be near him. He has gotten really good at calming Shane by patting him and saying shhh. Don't get me wrong Aj also loves to scream and run around right when I need to put Shane to sleep and he lets me know "bady not tire, he wake" we've on;y had one "incident" so far. I put Shane on the couch in the boppy pillow as I worked in the kitchen- within my eye's view. Anyways, I guess Aj wanted Shane so he pulled the pillow and Shane fell head first on the tile floor. Of course I'm running toward them as this is all happening in slow motion. The baby started screaming and I picked him up and told Aj that he gave brother an owie and that he can't touch him unless mommy says. He ran into the kitchen and hid under the bar and started crying. he felt so bad and I felt bad that I kinda raised my voice at him. I was having a rough morning with AJ being needy anyways and that was just the icing on the cake. I felt bad when I went to Aj under the bar and he said "JJ sorry, JJ sorry" and looked so sad. OK baby's crying... I gotta run



5 comments:
Are you feeding him 100% cream?:) Isn't it so funny how different each child is? That is so cute how AJ loves his brother so much...just darling.:) Shane is a very cute baby! I'm glad things are going well for you!
WOW... I second that! What are you feeding him! It's okay. I big baby too! Just more to love(:
OK, I REALLY hope Abby behaves the same as AJ does. I'm so curious how she's gonna do when #2 arrives.
What a cutie!!!! He's just PERFECT!!!!!
He looks like he is really strong too! He is holding his head up really well. I've taken so long to send you your gift, I think that I am going to have to get you something different. Sydney wasn't that excited or nice. I think that Macey will do much better when the next one comes along. I hope anyway.
Post a Comment