Sunday, January 13, 2008

Thanks Auntie Rae!




Rachel makes these cute aprons for little kids and sells them. They are all custom ordered and done by hand. She gave this Cars one to AJ for his birthday/ Christmas. It is so cute. When it came in the mail he wore it around the house for a good half hour. Thanks Rae!


3 comments:

Dawn said...

Our girls have special aprons too! They love to wear them when they help me bake.

Carrie Anne said...

That is really cute! What a great idea! I can't believe AJ is a Sunbeam either! Just like Little James! Man time flew by! WOW! So cute! How are you holding up with boy #2?

Weston & Jennie said...

Doesn't he seem so big now. I mean, once you bring home the baby? I couldn't get over how big Sydney seemed to me. He is a cute little guy!