I am very sad to hear that the president and prophet of our church has died today. I felt a personal connection to him and have a strong testimony that Gordon B Hinckley was a prophet in these latter days. I believe he was a man of God and by following his teachings I am able to become closer to my Father in Heaven. I am comforted to know that Jesus is the Christ. We will continue to have prophets that lead and guide us. What a great loss the world has suffered today. He will be greatly missed.
For more information on President Hinckley, prophets, or the LDS church visit

1 comment:
What a great testimony. I totally agree! When you heard him speak, you just knew there was so much to life to be enjoyed and he could relate to everyone. What a great leader.
Post a Comment