Friday, February 1, 2008

3 great pictures of my great 3 year old!




Aj took such great pictures for his 3 year old "photo shoot" in December that I thought I would share my 3 favorites. Isn't he SO cute!

10 comments:

Lindsay said...

Wow, Tricia, those turned out great!! AJ has an awesome smile! I love his little "friend" in pic #2! ;)

Erica said...

What a cutie! Great pics, Tricia.

Amber, Dan, and Fam said...

What a handsome grown up boy he is. I can't believe he is three. I remember when he just came into nursery, and never wanted you guys to leave him there. Wow time does fly! AJ is such a cutie. :)

Liz said...

Those are great pictures! Very cute!

Dawn said...

Cute smile....does he have red in his hair????? I have never seen him in person, just while you were preg with him.....Time flies!

Carol Poulter said...

He sure looks happy! How could he not be with you as his mommy!

Trenda said...

Uhh, Carol is me . . . my mother in law is carol. She must have been sighned on some how!

Underwood's in Cali said...

I was wondering who carol was. He doesn't have red hair but he did when he was a baby. My mom is a red head so we all have red highlights :)

Jamey said...

Those pictures are so cute, what a natural! I can't believe he's already 3 years old. I recently saw a picture of AJ and Anna playing and they both look like babies!! Maybe cause they were:-)

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

The first one is my fave! Too cute!