Friday, February 8, 2008

Good times with AJ




Yesterday Austin was playing with his pooh bear baby that Grnadma Betty gave him awhile ago. He feeds the baby and burps him. Well he ran into the office where I was and said the "dd (baby) night night." I thought he was talking about Shane and I said "Yes the baby went night night" when I went to check on Shane I found a little visitor and couldn't help smiling. Little things like this make me just love Austin.



Aus loves to hold Shane and lately Shane has been moving his hands a lot more. Shane hit Austin and he thought it was so funny.


I put Shane in his crib to watch the mobile and get a few things done. I heard Austin in there telling Shane all about the animals on it. He pointed to each as they went around and said what they were and what sound they made.

3 comments:

Liz said...

What a good big brother AJ is! And wow- Shane is growing really fast! Looks like you may have a little model on your hands with AJ! His poses are really cute!

Dawn said...

Oh! I love the picture of shane sleeping that is priceless!

Lindsay said...

I love that last pic! Too sweet!