CUTE!
He is soooo stinkin' cute! I love his smile!
What a HAPPY little boy!! He is so cute!
Very cute! He is getting chubbier and it's so cute!;)
He's so cute and still so little! We sat behind you in church on Sunday and enjoyed watching him. He's adorable! What a great smile!
I love baby smiles! Great pics!
Aww I love cute little baby smiles. What a precious boy he is!
HA! What a ham!
That is so cute! I really don't think my kids smiled that soon-- at least not while they were awake. That is so fun that he does that at one month old.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
CUTE!
He is soooo stinkin' cute! I love his smile!
What a HAPPY little boy!! He is so cute!
Very cute! He is getting chubbier and it's so cute!;)
He's so cute and still so little! We sat behind you in church on Sunday and enjoyed watching him. He's adorable! What a great smile!
I love baby smiles! Great pics!
Aww I love cute little baby smiles. What a precious boy he is!
HA! What a ham!
That is so cute! I really don't think my kids smiled that soon-- at least not while they were awake. That is so fun that he does that at one month old.
Post a Comment