Friday, February 8, 2008

More Good Times with AJ

Austin is adapting to all the photo taking pretty well. In fact last Sunday I was taking a picture of Shane because he looked huge in his sweater and Austin wanted me to take one of him also. Soon one turned into 15 and all the poses were Aj's idea. It was pretty funny. I would take a picture and of course he would say "wanna see" and I would show him and he would start laughing. After the first couple it became a game and we both were laughing pretty hard. Here are some of Aj's poses...







Aj and I went out back to put togther his castle. Once again Aj decided to pose for the camera. I think I've created a monster, but a cute one :) The pose one on the colum kills me- where does he come up with these?





I think I have mentioned that Aj likes to share his toys with Shane. Here we are getting ready to go meet Joel for dinner and Austin has made sure Shane has lots of cars to play with.




2 comments:

Dawn said...

That pose by the columb is too cute!

Erica said...

What a funny kid! Looks like he's enjoying the extra camera attention, though..